Gives you a reason to smile.
A Reason to Celebrate. A Reason to Appreciate.
A Reason to share Happiness. A Reason to share Love.
A Reason to share the Awards.
A Reason to make someone feel the joys of Being Awarded!
Past few weeks have been generous with me. Actually, more than generous! Because I have hardly written anything compared to the number of awards I’ve received. How funny can life get!
I would like to thank Ste J, my friend here who also is a fellow book-lover, a book-reviewer for awarding me with these two awesome awards!
The Liebster Award
The Gargie Award
Thank you J for considering me worthy of these awards. Being Awarded from a proficient writer like yourself means a lot.
Now, I would like you to meet J at his book blog where he reviews books and shares some really good-to-know facts about books from all genres.I quite simply adore his work.
It is IMPERATIVE for those who wonder about what good books to read as J has some freaking awesome good books listed on his blog. Trust me, he’s helped me speed up my reading as I now know that a lot of quality books are waiting for me! Here, http://www.bookmust.wordpress.com. Do take a look!
And I’d like to share these awards with some awesome bloggers I follow.
Congratulations to all! Keep up the good work! 🙂
And now questions to be answered.
- What first inspired you to start writing a blog? My less-spacious Brain
- What is the biggest challenge you have had to face when writing a blog? My favorite pens drying out as I no longer use them as much.
- If you travelled through time, what time would you want to arrive at and why? Tolstoy’s era. He is my inspiration idol in both reading and writing. And it is my dream to meet him someday. Maybe in heaven. God keep him safe!
- Do you prefer to ear chocolate, sweets or neither? That is mood-subjective.
- Do you prefer to read or write? Read!
- What is your favourite genre of writing and why? Self-observations Genre. I like to empty up my head from time to time and I never exhaust of the topics to write on.
- What is your favourite non-fiction topic to read about and why? Quite a few, actually. Spirituality, History, Self-Help. It is good to go for real things in a while.
- If you could buy one book that would help you solve a problem in your life, what would it be and why? Fifty Shades. To help me place them under my laptop or desktop PC for elevation.
- Do you prefer to write at night or during the day? Doesn’t matter as day or night as long as my head isn’t oozing nonsensical stuff.
- If you could be any character from a book, who would you be and why? Bellatrix from Harry Potter. Loved her attitude.
- Do you prefer to read a printed book or an e-Book? Printed. As I love to sniff the smell of books frequently. long and slow like an absolute maniac.
Now, its your turn,
- Answer the questions above like I did
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Inform your nominees by posting a link on their blogs
Happy Awarding! Happy Blogging! 😀